Join Tech Launch Arizona and TechCode for a showcase event on Wednesday, May 3rd at the TechCode event space in Mountain View, CA.
Register on our Eventbrite page here: http://bit.ly/2p42aDH
4:00-4:30 – Registration and mingling
4:30-4:45 – Welcome and Introduction to TechCode by Ted Kraus, Investment Director at TechCode
4:45-5:00 – Introduction to TLA by David Allen, Vice President of Tech Launch Arizona
5:00-6:15 – Pitches from four showcase teams, followed by a five-minute Q&A
6:15-6:30 – Two five-minute presentations by TLA staff about projects in the middle of the TLA process
6:30-7:30 – Wrap up and mixer
- Reglagene: Reglagene is focused on cancer therapeutics and the commercialization of the DNA Quadruplex discoveries from the labs of Laurence Hurley.
- BDIAB: Platform to analyze healthcare data (Big Data in a Box).
- Lum.ai: Lum.AI is developing a natural language processing software, with an initial focus on the search of biomedical research journals regarding cancer.
- Avery Therapeutics: Avery Therapeutics is a pre-clinical company dedicated to advancing cell-based tissue engineered therapeutics to treat heart failure.
- Regulonix: Regulonix is developing small molecule inhibitors for chronic pain reduction. These molecules regulate voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.7 via a unique pathway.
- Hulme: Small molecule inhibitors of DYRK1A for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative and cognitive diseases.