TechCode's panel discussion will also cover commercializing university IP and entrepreneurship
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - May 1, 2017) -
TechCode, a global network of startup incubators and entrepreneur ecosystems.
TechCode will host a keynote and panel at the Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival (SVEF) on Tuesday, May 2. The keynote will discuss cross-border entrepreneurship and be given by Luke Tang, General Manager of TechCode US, at 5:10pm. Immediately following the keynote, Ted Kraus, Investment Director at TechCode US, will moderate a panel discussing cross-border investing, entrepreneurship and commercializing university IP at 5:20pm. Panelists include:
- Karen Ebert Matthys, Executive Director, Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering (ICME) Stanford
- Mike Cohen, Director, Innovation Ecosystem Development & Associate Director, OTL Berkeley
- David Allen, Ph.D Vice President, Tech Launch Arizona
- Pushkar Apte, Director of Strategic Initiatives for CITRIS and the Banatao Institute, UC Berkeley
- Lucy Lu, President, Hanhai International
The 2017 Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival brings together entrepreneurs, investors and leaders of local incubator and accelerator programs to discuss innovative ideas and strategies as well as opportunities and considerations for national and international investment communities.
All TechCode executives as well as David Allen from Tech Launch Arizona are available for in-person interviews at the event. Please contact the press contact listed below if you are interested in scheduling an interview.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Santa Clara Convention Center
Conference Hall D
5001 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054